1 Jamieson Street, Revesby
Sold for $ 910,000
*SOLD By* ~ Dean Owsnett & Todd Owsnett Duplex or Semi-Detached - Property ID: 986991
Surrounded by parklands within a moments walk to Revesby shops and train station this prized 4 bedroom duplex is one not to miss.
Inside you will be treated to luxurious features and fittings that continue throughout the home. The free flowing home includes separate lounge and family areas and a dining area off the elegant gas kitchen that includes a dishwasher.
The lavish main bathroom is complete with a bath while the master bedroom also features a walk in robe and an ensuite.
* Near New 4 Bedroom Duplex
* Built in wardrobes (3), downstairs 4th bedroom or office
* Master suite with ensuite, walk in & balcony enjoying views of the local parklands
* Spacious sun filled lounge & dining areas
* Elegantly crafted gas kitchen w/ Dishwasher
* Internal laundry with 3rd shower & toilet
* Lavish main bathroom with bath
* Private driveway leading to large remote garaging
* Ducted air-conditioning & Alarm
* Perfect position - only a moments walk to Revesby shops & station while
being surrounded by parklands
For further details or to arrange an inspection please contact listing agents Dean Owsnett or Todd Owsnett.
- Land Size Approx. - 250 m2
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
Office & Agent Details
Chambers Fleming Padstow
- 2 Faraday Road
Padstow NSW 2211
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 9771 4555
- F: 02 9773 9581