11 Oyster Point Road, Banora Point
$500,000 - $550,000
Under contract House - Property ID: 983706
Under instructions, sell by deadline.
A renovators delight is situated here, high on the hill, this North facing home has views you would normally only dream about.
An amazing opportunity to renovate, extend or land bank exists here in arguably one of the best streets in Banora Point, Oyster Point Road.
The home is solid, brick and tile, has a single garage that extends to the whole underneath of the house creating a huge amount of storage space with plenty of room for a workshop.
Only a gentle slope to the block, the kids will love the back yard to play in, and renovating will be a dream and well worth it in this location.
With timber floor boards and hardwood frames, they don't make them like they used to, a perfect platform to extend and renovate into your dream home.
If you're not into renovating, then you can love it for what it is, you decide!
The block is approximately 594m2, with approximate boundaries of 18m x 32m.
Situated in a cul-de-sac street, you are only close to the following,
* 125m to the park
* 400m to convenience store and shops
* 2.1km to Tweed City Shopping Centre
* 1.4km to Banora Shopping Village
* 1.6km to Twin Towns Club Banora
* 7.2km to Coolangatta, offering world famous beaches, restaurants, and nightlife
* 8.1km to Kingscliff beaches, cafe's and restaurants.
* 8km to Gold Coast Airport
This property will and must be sold.
- Land Size Approx. - 594 m2
- Solar Panels
- Solar Hot Water
Office & Agent Details
- 31 Bay Street
Tweed Heads NSW 2485
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 5536 2744
- F: 07 5536 2626
- Licensee, Property Consultant
- E: email@example.com
- M: 0417 408 086