20 Crystal Turn, Bennett Springs
SPACIOUS FAMILY ENTERTAINER HOME House - Property ID: 977624
Ana(Anu) Borcherdt, the dynamic Agent, presents something special!!!!
SPACIOUS AND ELEGANT FAMILY HOME
Enjoy the privacy in your own green sanctuary.
A beautiful home surrounded by well established and reticulated garden all around.
This quality home with 203sqm living space sits on a corner block of 558sqm.
This home is refreshed and rejuvenated with new carpet flooring and freshly painted in neutral colours.
Entertain in style in your fantastic large outdoor patio area with caf blinds, low maintenance backyard, fully fenced, with shaded European inspired garden with easy care water plant pond.
What's inside this green oasis:
• Master Bedroom with ensuite and "His & Hers" Walk-in robes.
• Three bedrooms with carpets, blinds and BIR
• Formal Lounge with laminate timber flooring at the front is very welcoming
• Chef's Kitchen with L-shaped bench, walk-in in pantry, plenty of storage space
and double fridge recess.
• Kitchen is equipped with brand appliances like Electrolux oven and Bosch dishwasher
• Island counter with granite top for preparing meals with wine racks and shelves in soild wood
• Open plan design with kitchen/dining/large family room with gas bayonet
• Games/theatre room with French doors.
• Laundry with built-in cupboard and bench
• Terracotta porcelain tiles in main living areas gives it a luxurious feel
• Covered outdoor entertainment area with A-Frame roof and cafe blinds
• Lockable double garage with shopper's entrance and a roller door giving access to backyard
Property is installed with A/C ducted for comfort and Alarm for security
Be quick to secure as this property represents excellent value for money - This Family entertainer.!!!!!
This great starter property is ideal to get into the marketplace for young families or families with growing kids.
Home is conveniently located near the Beechboro Christian School and Springs Shopping centre. Close to Bennett Springs Sports field oval and Reid Highway. Minutes from the Swan Valley Wineries and Restaurants, Caversham Park and only 20 minutess to CBD. Easy access to major highways.
Make this house your home. You'll be so glad you did.
For further information or your private viewing please contact Ana Today. M: 0481 092 390 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
"WINNER OF 5 STAR REALTY'S TOP SELLING AGENT IN 2017."
- Building Size Approx. - 203 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 558 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System