21 Cobbler Drive, Greenwith
Sold for $ 704,000
SOLD in 1 OPEN INSPECTION...Call for your FREE appraisal........It’s “Your Time” ! House - Property ID: 971579
Views, creek, trees. birds, walking trails. What a location !.
Living and entertaining options abound in your new home, suited to the family and the business person. Interstate transferees will see jaw dropping value in this sprawling “executive” home.
The formal Entrance Hall makes for a fantastic first impression, and welcomes your visitors.
5 Bedrooms are on offer or 4 Bedrooms with a large office, suited to the professional, small business owner, or student.
The master suite offers walk-in Robe and ensuite bathroom, all other bedrooms provide quality built in robes. This main bedroom is removed from the others, so the kids are “down the hallway”.
There are three living areas…
• A sunken formal lounge, ideal for after dinner conversation, and there is a formal Dining Room adjacent, both with views across the creek valley.
• The family room, offering casual meals area adjoins the timber Kitchen with updated benchtop and near new appliances…you can “cook up a storm” while interacting with your guests.
• The third living area is a massive 6m x 6m (approx) Games or Rumpus room which opens to a dedicated BBQ and casual outdoor living area… Get the Lads over, tune into your favourite sport, fire up the billiard table, sizzle up a sausage, and relax with a “coldie”.
The central living area opens to a full length verandah , leading to a Pergola covered Deck, which boasts outstanding views across tree lined Cobbler Creek. Sunsets and friends appeal here!.
The sparkling blue pool will keep the kids entertained and is easily supervised from the decking, above. Symmetrical in shape, it’s also perfect for your morning “laps”.
Climate control is by way of Ducted Cooling, and heating is by way of Combustion Woodfire, so all year round you will be in control of your indoor weather environment.
The Auto-door Double Garage ensures safety and protection, and there’s a surprise underneath....... a small storage area, which would suit wonderfully as your new wine cellar!
The gardens here a lovingly attended, and yet relatively low maintenance, and there is plenty of secluded space for your Vegie garden and fruit trees, at the bottom of the block…which (by the way) has gate access directly to the Cobbler Creek Reserve !
This home enjoys the benefits of thoughtful design and can be the “reward” that you deserve,for all that hard work ! .....come have a look this weekend.
- Building Size Approx. - 217 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 1417 m2
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Electric Hot Water