17/26 Stanhill Drive, Chevron Island
'Almeria' Apartments - Skyline views over Surfers Paradise Unit - Property ID: 968782
If you are looking for a peaceful, quiet spot that's only a short walk to everything, this is your opportunity! Almeria Chevron Island is a quiet haven of 18 apartments tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Surfers Paradise yet only a stone's throw from the action!
This beautifully renovated top floor apartment enjoys the famous skyline views over Surfers Paradise, has a fantastic naturally light filled indoor/outdoor living area, 2 large bedrooms with an ensuite master bedroom.
Chevron Island has recently gone through an upgrade to the Thomas Drive dining precinct including many new restaurants, cafes and wine bars and with the $3 million-dollar improvement to the Thomas Island bridge which connects Chevron Island to Surfers Paradise, now is a great time to call the island home.
- Small block of 18 apartments on 1518m2 land
- Updated stone kitchen, bathroom and laundry
- Hardwood floors in hallway, kitchen and living area
- Single undercover secure car space
- Thomas Drive restaurant precinct approx. 400m away
- Chevron Renaissance shopping approx. 500m away
- Surfers Paradise beachfront approx. 800m away
- Body Corporate approx. $80 per week
- Water Rates approx. $1264 per annum (investor)
- Council Rates approx. $1792 per annum (investor)
- A must to inspect!
- Approx. rental return $400 per week
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking