10 Levey Rise, Winthrop
Offers from $949,000
Style, Sophistication & Space House - Property ID: 968570
This immaculately kept contemporary residence is ideally positioned on an elevated block in a quiet cul-de-sac. Meticulously finished to high specifications, the double storey floor plan boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, spacious new gourmet kitchen, multiple light filled living zones and a large outdoor alfresco entertaining area. The home's entrance welcomes you into a grand foyer with high ceilings, which provides a fitting entry statement for the spacious formal lounge to the left of the entry.
The upstairs retreat could easily be indulged as a parent's haven with a king size master bedroom or alternatively a games room for the kids, providing ideal choices for modern family living.
This luxurious residence features a two car garage, with an electric gate and secure parking for additional cars, a massive outdoor powered workshop, complete with split system RC air con, which with some modifications and subject to council approval, perhaps even a stand alone granny flat with its very own access, or with the extra high roof, it provides perfectly secure parking for the caravan and trailer.
* Modern kitchen featuring stone bench tops, complemented by quality appliances including a dishwasher. Not only one, but two pantries for additional storage.
* Newly renovated, contemporary bathrooms
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning
* Approx 938sqm elevated block - nest egg or develop? Decisions,decisions!
* Monstrous powered workshop
* Separated laundry room with space galore including full height tiling
* Handy under stairs storage space
* Neutral colour palette throughout
A rare opportunity to own this generous block (938sqm) zoned R20, with subdivision potential or enjoy the land with plenty of room to add a pool. Make viewing this impeccable family home in a desired location your first priority as it will be snapped up very quickly.
Don't delay! Call us today to find out more.
- Land Size Approx. - 938 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport