17 Kathleen Street, Bassendean
RICH IN TRADITION House - Property ID: 968383
This classic federation home built by the Sovereign Building Company has all the traditional touches throughout whilst stepping back in time and admiring the charms of yesteryear.
Meticulously presented with 4 bedrooms, this exquisite residence is filled with original character featuring high ceilings, jarrah floorboards, profile skirtings, picture rails, cobelled arches, ceilings roses, stained glass & leadlight windows and skylights this home is just brimming with rich heritage.
The kitchen delivers ample storage, silestone bench tops, dishwasher, 900 gas hot plates, double oven, a walk in pantry & microwave nook, creating an appealing feature to this home.
The layout is expansive, and has wonderful flow through spaces from the front entrance hallway all the way through. The design continues with a shoppers entrance, 31 course ceilings from the front study or bedroom to the living area, 2x built in robes in each bedroom, master bedroom features: en suite with spa bath, separate W/C, his & hers double vanity & walk in robe.
The outdoor spaces is guaranteed to impress those who love to entertain, it creates incredible space and provides the perfect place for year round entertaining under the patio that includes cafe blinds, shade sails, cctv, garden shed and a 2000L rain water tank.
Living on this peaceful street in the sought after suburb of Bassendean your family will enjoy an enviable position that places you within walking distance to public transport (Bassendean Train & Bus Station + Ashfield Train Station), schools and parks. It also provides easy access to the Bassendean Shopping Centre, cafes and restaurants, local shops along the Old Perth Road strip, the beautiful Swan River, and Swan Districts Football Club. The Airport, Swan Valley and Perth CBD is only a short drive away, making this the perfect location for anyone to enjoy.
• Built 2008 by "sovereign building company"
• Insulated Batts
• Alarm system
• CCTV (1 Terabyte)
• 2X Spa baths
• 3X Gas bayonets
• 2 Small windows & glass door double glazed
• Study & Living areas
• Closed circuit TV system (8 cameras)
• Family room with large double-glazed feature door (sound-lock)
• Private alfresco with decking and enclosed awning system
• Rear yard and side fixed sailcloth systems providing privacy and shade
• Full security screens to windows and doors
• Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
• 2000l rain water tank
• Pet friendly built-in cat netting enclosure
• Brick fences back and front (1.8m)
• Front brick fence with balustrade federation infill (rose garden)
• New European dishwasher July 2017
• Cafe blinds
• Shade sails
• Garden shed
• 2 x 3 door linen cupboards
• Powder Room
• Gas Instant Hot Water System
• Under Main Roof: 251m2
• House: 190m2
- Building Size Approx. - 251 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport