96 Edgecombe Pass, Aveley
Offers Above $539,000
Big Family? No Problem! House - Property ID: 961785
Situated on a large block, this well designed and spacious family home offers everything the large family could dream of.
A double-door entrance makes an initial statement, with a thoughtfully placed study leading off to the left. The generous master bedroom is fully carpeted, with with a walk-in-robe, and large ensuite- complete with his and hers sinks, and a separate toilet. Through a set of double French doors is a spacious, carpeted theatre room. The kitchen is a chef's delight, with a double fridge recess, walk-in-pantry, rangehood, microwave recess and dishwasher. Offering extensive bench space and plenty of cupboards, this kitchen is large enough for the biggest family!
Three queen size minor bedrooms with built in/walk-in robes are strategically placed at the rear of the home, with a brightly lit main bathroom and roomy laundry, with ample cupboard space. The huge family, meals and games rooms complete the interior of this property, opening onto a styled outdoor entertainment area which overlooks a sparkling, fully enclosed pool.
All of the bedrooms are carpeted, and the living areas have easily maintained wood-look flooring. Roller shutters to front windows, security doors and windows, fully reticulated gardens (front and back), and ducted air-conditioning are included in this very spacious property; which has over 230sqm of floor area. Double door garage with drive through access and storage.
Close to public transport, shops, medical centre, gym, restaurants. schools and the wonderful lifestyle that Aveley is renowned for, 96 Edgecome Pass is a necessity on your viewing list.
AT A GLANCE:
4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, theatre room, study, games room, kitchen with walk in pantry, pool and oversized garage with storage.
Features include and not limited:
• Double door entry and huge entrance
• Master bedroom carpeted with W.I.R
• Double sink ensuite with separate toilet
• Three queen size bedrooms, bed 2 with wir and built in robes in bed 3 & 4
• Good size study
• Enclosed theatre with double French doors
• Double French doors off the kitchen enclosing the master and theatre
• Kitchen with bin recess, microwave recess, walk in pantry, double fridge recess, rangehood and abundance of cupboards and bench space
• Security screens on doors and windows
• Roller shutters to front windows
• Down lights
• Good size family, dining and games rooms with views of the pool
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• High ceiling in living areas
• Auto retic to front and back
• Size access to pool area
• Double garage with storage and drive through access
• Good size fully brick paved pergola
• Good size pool
• Floor area 231 sqm approx
• Land area 637sqm approx
Pool pump only 2 years old, air con has new motor and filters. Reticulation brand new, garage motor only 6 months old. Dishwasher and oven only 2 years old.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport