44 Waterhall Road, South Guildford
Home of Abundance Fēngf 丰富 House - Property ID: 961605
HOME OPEN SAT & SUN from 12.00 - 12.40pm
THIS HOME COMES WITH MANY BONUSES
IT HAS BEEN NAMED AS THE HOME OF ABUNDANCE
• Backyard is designed for outdoor DIY work station
• 6m x 5.5m powered workshop (you can fit two cars)
• Drive through from garage
• 4m x 3m powered workshop
• Fully fenced home with automatic gate for security
• Outdoor below ground Spa for relaxation
• High Ceiling in open plan living area
• Covered patio for outdoor living
• Low maintenance garden beds
• Front yard decking & Backyard veranda
The refreshed and rejuvenated home is freshly painted and fitted with new carpet.
This spacious home comprises of approximately 140 sqm living area on a 490sqm block.
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
• 3 other bedrooms with built in robes
• Two Lounges: one Formal lounge and second Family room lounge
• Kitchen is equipped with plenty of storage and bench space
• Open Plan dining/family/kitchen area with high ceilings
• Good size second bathroom and a separate WC
• Laundry with ample storage space
• Single lockable garage with room to park 3 cars
• A/C evaporated ducted
You will be spoilt and enjoy the abundance in this home.
South Guildford is very suitable for stress free access to highway, making CBD approachable in 20 minutes, 15 minutes to the Airport a big bonus and easy access to main arteries for travel.
For your Feel-Good Indulgence, enjoy yourself with varieties of cafes and restaurants, antic shops along James Street. Enjoy Guildford Heritage Trail.
Your Sundays will never be dull.!!!
- Guildford primary school
- Woodbridge primary school
- Prestigious Guildford Grammar school
- Governor Stirling schools
- Multiple choices for outdoor activities for kids
Enjoy Guildford with all its cultural activities for you and your family
Enjoy Swan Valley's famous Wine & Food Trail
Enjoy Caversham Park for picnics with your kids, family and friends
STYLE + SPACE + SPA + WORKSHOP = HOUSE OF ABUNDANCE
Call Agent Ana Borcherdt on 0481 092 390 today for viewing
- Building Size Approx. - 140 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 490 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Spa
- Alarm System