24b Mort Street, Rivervale
BARGAIN OF THE YEAR - PRICE SLASHED AGAIN Home Open 12.00 to 12.30 Sunday 10th December House - Property ID: 955851
Why Buy an apartment when you can buy this refurbished gem on 460sqm block.
Priced to Sell. Dare to Compare
• Classic Kitchen with gas cooking and new bench tops
• Three Spacious bedrooms
• Large Bathroom featuring Shower and Bath
• Secure Yard providing a welcome retreat for children and pets to play
• Room to move on 460 sqm block
- Minutes to Crown Casino with its choice of hotels, restaurants, bars and non-stop entertainment
- Great public transport options with the Burswood Train Station close by and numerous bus routes along Great Eastern Hwy
-Short distance to Perth Stadium and East Perth's proposed pedestrian bridge with walk paths nearby for easy access
-Short drive to Victoria Park with its choice of cosmopolitan restaurants, cafs and shopping
-Just over the river is the Perth CBD that is approximately 10 minutes away
-Close proximity to recent major developments, creating a range of new restaurants and cafes on Great Eastern Highway, with more to come in this rapidly growing area.
-Many walking, running and cycling tracks just across the Highway
-Quick and easy access to the Perth Airport
-5 minutes to Belmont Forum
-Perfectly located near our beautiful Swan River
-Easy access to Great Eastern Hwy and Grand Farmer Fwy
Rivervale - A suburb on the move Act Now
This home is being Sold on behalf of the Housing Authority and will be Sold.
The Property is being sold as inspected.
Professionals Belmont - Selling Belmont Shires Finest Homes all day everyday
- Land Size Approx. - 460 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor