5/26 Thomas Drive, Surfers Paradise
Sold for $ 346,000
Auction 27th September 6pm@ Southport Yacht Club Unit - Property ID: 952341
Apartment Set for Comfort and Convenience
Delivering a lifestyle of supreme convenience, this wonderful apartment is ideally located a short walk to Surfers Paradise and next to the vibrant Chevron Island Village A fluent layout offers plenty of living space complemented by a superb, full length north facing balcony. Same owner for 32 years.
Renovate and profit, currently rented to same tenant for 10 years and they would love to stay or move in and enjoy the private independent living and interiors that are well presented for immediate enjoyment. Urgent sale required by our highly motivated seller. Don't be afraid to mention a figure! Every offer to be submitted.
Motivated seller who is not testing the waters
* An absolute stand out opportunity
* Separate Kitchen, Dining and Lounge
* Suitable for the astute investor or resident
* Northerly, sunny balcony, large separate storage
* I challenge you to find a better investment
* Very low body corporate
* Urgent disposal sale. Stop looking!
* 100m Trendy Chevron Village, Surfers Paradise Shopping, Coffee, Restaurants, Entertainment 500m
* Iconic Surfers Paradise Beach 800m
- Separate Living Unit
- Built In Robes
- Pet Friendly