13 St Martin Place, Clear Island Waters
Auction this Sunday @ 2.30pm on-site
Auction this Sunday @ 2.30pm on-site House - Property ID: 949668
Don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to secure this rare east to wide water position.
The owners are downsizing and want the home sold this weekend.
After 23 great years the owners have decided that it is time to downsize and want the property sold. Being the original owner since brand new the home has been impeccably cared for.
Surrounded by luxury homes in a quiet cul-de-sac, this single level home represents the ultimate in water front living positioned on a large 900m2 allotment with a massive 20 metres of water frontage, with all the living areas, kitchen and master bedroom boasting stunning water views.
* 4 generous size bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
* Elegant open plan formal living area plus family room
* Renovated kitchen with quality appliances
* 20 metres (app.) of East Facing water frontage
* Luxurious master bedroom, ensuite with double vanity, spa bath and walk-in robe
* Sprawling 900m2 allotment with low maintenance manicured gardens
* Spacious functional floor plan, high ceilings throughout
* Pontoon with marine carpet & storage bench (installed 2015)
* Close proximity to the Lock System for easy access to Main River
* Double lock-up garage with plenty of storage space
* 1.5KWH solar panel system
Clear Island Waters is in close proximity to quality schools such as Bond University, St Vincent's Primary School, All Saints, Somerset College & many more. There are numerous shopping options available with the Q Super Centre, Robina Town Centre & Pacific Fair all within a short distance. The beach is also just minutes away by car.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website many have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy & interested parties should make & rely on their own enquiries.
- Land Size Approx. - 900 m2
- Separate Laundry
- Formal Entry
- Air Conditioning
- Solar Panels