62 Norfolk Street, Dunsborough
Sold for $ 810,000
PREMIUM ADDRESS House - Property ID: 949222
Immaculately presented & beautifully appointed 2 storey loft home offering a hint of Ocean views from the 2nd level & located in the peaceful,sought after Country Club Estate.
* Nestled privately into its leafy cul-de-sac address this immaculate 4 bedroom,2 bathroom home is beautifully presented & makes the most of its generous, elevated 615m2 lot.
* A hint of ocean views are on offer through the tree tops from the 2nd storey undercover balcony.
* The modern render, timber & colorbond front faade creates an attractive street frontage surrounded by its manicured lawns & gardens.
* The modern, large & well equipped kitchen features all white cabinetry,stainless steel appliances & striking glass splashback.
* The open plan design has been tastefully decorated in soft neutral colours that compliment the Tasmanian Oak flooring & soaring high ceilings.
* The informal dining & living zone opens directly via double French Doors to the timber decked outdoor alfresco area.
* Beautiful master bedroom with lovely ensuite facilities including hydro-spa bath.
* All guest bedrooms are double sized with quality carpets & window treatments.
* Ascend upstairs to the large carpeted loft area, that provides plenty of extra room for more sleeping options, another living zone or perfect teenagers retreat.
* The loft has direct access outside onto the timber decked balcony where you can sit & relax whilst enjoying the views on offer.
* Both levels of the home are climate controlled via reverse cycle air conditioning & is fully insulated for your comfort.
* The large backyard has beautiful, lush tropical gardens providing sheltered privacy with a handy garden shed for all the tools. There is also a separate lockable storage area off the double garage.
* Tree & creek lined walkways lead you to the nearby schools, Beach, Dunsborough Township & Meelup A Class Reserve.
* Be quick to view this wonderful home in a highly sought after, family friendly neighbourhood.
- Land Size Approx. - 615 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport