25 Selkirk Avenue, Benowa Waters
PRICED TO SELL - Renovated Waterfront with Wide Water Views House - Property ID: 949108
A TRUE ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT - You will fall in love with the 64sqm outdoor entertaining area with high pitched roof and Hampton style beams. The home has been designed to take full advantage of the breathtaking water views.
Internally the home has been tastefully renovated with a 2nd ensuited bedroom and amazing poolside entertaining area which will keep the kids entertained for hours.
* Four queen size bedrooms plus home office
* Master with water views, ensuite & walk in robe
* 4th Bedroom with ensuite and private access
* Bathroom with marble tiles & separate powder room
* Designer kitchen with stone bench tops
- Walk in pantry, European appliances, feature lights
* The open plan kitchen & dining overlook the pool area
* Large formal lounge & separate dining and living room
* 64 sq metre decked waterside entertaining with privacy shutters
* Feature bamboo flooring adds a coastal feel to the home
* Security system, crimsafe screens, ducted air conditioning
* Tiled swimming pool with large paved entertaining area
* Security gated entry with double carport & single garage
* Floating pontoon and boat slip with concrete ramp
* Boat house with electric winch and large storage area
* Lovely sandy beach & grassed area for kids to play
* Secluded on the canal with wide water views
* Beautifully landscaped gardens - 832m block
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 408 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 832 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System