Upper Crystal Creek
Designed to blend in with nature Lifestyle - Property ID: 947939
Solid timber /stone pole home engineered to last a life time. Nestled on 70 Secluded Acres in the picturesque Tweed Valley. Constructed from Tallow wood poles that were hand-selected on the property, then set 4-5 metres into concrete. The extensive use of timber throughout the home is complemented by substantial rock feature walls, which took two stone masons three months to construct. The polished timber floors are selected hardwood, and are supported by Blackbutt beams.
* Enjoy the beautiful views, tranquillity & birdlife
* Upper level consists of 4 bedrooms, main with ensuite; a separate bathroom; open plan living with stylish kitchen
* Downstairs, consists a large open 18.8 x 5.7 metre rumpus room with amazing rock feature walls
* High vaulted ceilings and the extensive use of timber throughout the home displays some of the unique structures any home owner would be proud of
* A large 6 bay machinery shed is also included on the property
Power to the home is a Stand-alone solar system with 15KVA back-up generator. Also features tropical landscaping, a combustion fireplace for the winter months, rainwater tanks and a poly-lined dam for additional water storage.
This home is only 15 minutes to Murwillumbah and just 35 minutes to Gold Coast Airport.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. We cannot however guarantee its accuracy and interested parties should make and rely on their own enquiries.