115 Edinburgh Road, Benowa Waters
All offers will be Considered on this Substantial Waterfront Home House - Property ID: 947513
Owners downsizing don't miss this outstanding opportunity. Step into the impressive entry foyer and you will be swept away by the grandeur of this home boasting a superb layout that harmonises space and functionality. The generous open plan kitchen, family & dining all encompass the panoramic lakefront vista.
* Feature timber staircase made from solid oak
* Generous open plan living, dining & family
* Kitchen with granite tops & walk in pantry
* Four bedrooms plus large home office/5th bed
* Two full bathrooms plus three powder rooms
* Upper level dedicated to the master suite
- walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath
- Large parents retreat/rumpus room
- Balcony with stunning views off rumpus & master
- Imported oak timber floors on upper level
* Side courtyard allows natural light to filter through
* Back to base security and intercom system
* Combustion fire place plus air conditioning
* Alfresco entertaining showcasing fabulous sunsets
* 10m solar heated swimming pool ideal for laps
* Ample storage, garden shed, 921m2 block
* Triple lockup garage with separate workshop
- Rear roller door for additional park/storage
* Electric gate plus additional off street parking
* 452sqm home- approximate dimensions
Walking distance to:
* Benowa High & Primary School
* St Kevins Primary School
* Benowa Gardens shopping centre
* Pindara Hospital
* Rosser Park & Botanical Gardens
Benowa/Benowa Waters is home of the Gold Coast City's Regional Botanic Gardens which consists of 31 spectacular hectares with parks, natural billabongs, children's playground, BBQ's & dog off leash areas.
Benowa/Benowa Waters is highly prized for its central location and proximity to Surfers Paradise. Bordered mostly by waterways including Main River, Benowa is located to the west of the Isle of Capri and Bundall, and is just five kilometres from the beach.
A popular choice with families and couples, Benowa's services include the Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre, Pindara Private Hospital, the Royal Pines Resort Golf Course and three schools (public and private).
There are three distinct areas which make up Benowa: established Benowa on the northern side of Ashmore Road, Benowa Hills on the rising slopes west of Benowa Road, and the secluded exclusive neighbourhood of Benowa Waters which is to the south of Lake Capabella.
It is only a short drive to the scenic hinterland range and a 45 minute drive to Brisbane.
- Building Size Approx. - 452 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 921 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Study/5th Bedroom
- Alarm System