34 Cawdor Street, Arana Hills
Sold for $ 536,000
A Big 4 bedroom family home on 607sqm! House - Property ID: 946097
Firstly – it’s a great position – quiet street, big block, close to everything.
This highset has been a loving family home and the empty nesters are now looking to downsize. It’s a home that’s got the lot and is ready to move straight into and start living but the big block and massive yard also has enormous potential to value add.
On a quiet corner block in an elevated position the home is well located with parks, schools, transport and shopping all within walking distance.
The modern kitchen is open to the dining and direct access to the large fully covered north facing deck. With 4 bedrooms and a modern bathroom all on the one level it is ideal for a growing family. A massive rumpus downstairs plus a large utility room which is currently being used as a 5th bedroom with built-in robe and a 2nd bathroom provides excellent value in this price range.
· A large family home with multiple living spaces ideal for a growing family.
· Modern kitchen with access to the deck but also down to the rear courtyard.
· A Beautiful living and dining area enjoys high ceilings and great light.
· 4 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and fans plus weldmesh security screens.
· Modern bathroom with tub and separate toilet upstairs
· The massive rumpus room has great access to its own private courtyard.
· Generous laundry plus separate storage room with inbuilt shelving.
· Corner block comes with a large side yard and plenty of room to run around.
· Vinyl cladding over weather boards means you will never have to paint again.
· Walking distance to shops and parks and only a short distance to a primary school and Grovely Station
· Undercover parking and plenty of storage.
The home is a beauty – firstly it’s a great position, its large and spacious and a superb layout will be the reward for the lucky buyer. A massive deck is just of one of the benefits, the large windows bring light and air into the spacious living area so be quick to inspect and register your interest.