120 Hayes Avenue, Yokine
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION... OPEN THIS SUNDAY @ 1:15pm House - Property ID: 945325
TIME IS RUNNING OUT, SO THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BUY AN ABSOLUTE BEAUTY. THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST VALUE FOR $$$ HOMES IN YOKINE.
CALL WAYNE NINYETT ON 0402 267 345 TO ARRANGE AN INSPECTION.
STOP! Look No Further. That perfect home, you have been searching for is finally "For Sale".
This Solid Brick & Tiled Character Charmer is truly one of a kind, they just don't build them like this anymore.
This is your opportunity to purchase a superb 4x bedroom 2x bathroom family home, offering great value for money, on sought after street.
Unique dual entry, home accessible from either Hayes Ave or Williams Rd. Perfect for buyers with a trailer, boat, extra cars or private access for either special guests, tradies or tenants.
Fantastic location just 12 mins from Perth city, walking distance to Williams Walney Reserve & W.A. Golf Club. Short drive to Terry Tyzack Aquatic Centre, sports recreational parklands, popular schools and shops.
- Huge master bedroom with adjoining hollywood style ensuite, tiled floor to ceiling,
stone bench top & china basin.
- 3x additional spacious bedrooms and separate study or activity room.
- Striking High Ceilings, with quality modern LED down-lights.
- Polished Jarrah wood floor boards throughout entire home.
- Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning through-out home.
- Sparkling family bathroom, separate bath, shower recess & single china vanity.
- Well-equipped modern kitchen, with stainless steel appliances & ample storage adjoining dining area
- Lovely lounge room with views & access through french doors to the tranquil outdoor entertainment area.
- Private alfresco with gabled roof, water feature, retained gardens, perfect for entertaining all year round
- Single remote door lock-up garage and Single carport with remote gate and room to park extra cars.
- Lush green low maintenance gardens in the back and front yards.
This lovely dual street front home has been lovingly cared for and immaculately presented for sale.
Register Your Interest today and call Wayne Ninyett on 0402 267 345
RATES: $1,530 P/A
WATER: $1,020 P/A
- Land Size Approx. - 430 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Polished Timber Floor