13 Lum Jim Street, Redlynch
If looks Could Kill...Stunning Home ! House - Property ID: 944406
Absolutely immaculate above average home situated in a beautiful street surrounded by quality homes and neighbours. With 4 generous size bedrooms and 2 x living areas, the way the current owners have updated and impeccably maintained this home will impress the most fastidious buyer. The attention to detail in every aspect of this home is faultless. This property presents like BRAND NEW home, and in fact it could be considered superior with the upgrades, stunning landscaping and professionally designed interior.
- Galley style kitchen with: wall oven, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and pantry.
- Air-conditioned tiled open plan living hub with separate meals area.
- Large formal entry
- Separate large air-conditioned family room - great for the kids.
- Stunning air-conditioned master bedroom boasting: walk in robe and ensuite with his and hers vanity.
- All bedrooms are over sized, have built in robes and air conditioners.
- Family bathroom is spacious with separate shower and bathtub along with a separate toilet - ideal for small children
- Extra wide double lock up garage with remote door and recessed section for work bench or shelving.
- Beautiful lush tropical landscaping surrounds the home including pathways, manicured lawns and garden.
- Extra high ceilings through out the whole home.
- Large windows facilitating copious amounts of natural light.
- Security screens fitted through out.
- Solar hot water system
- Our door undercover entertaining area
- 2 .5 m x 2.5 m garden shed
- Internal laundry with direct access to outside
- Sellers will supply a new building and Pest report for interested buyers.
This home would suit a variety of buyers: new home buyer, retired couple, family or add this to your investment property portfolio. Situated in the scenic Redlynch Valley Estate boasting walk trails, mountain views, creeks and only a short drive to shopping centres, fast food outlets, car wash, primary schools, high schools, private schools and sporting facilities.
Call the team at Professionals Cairns Beaches on the 24 / 7 Sales Hotline to book your inspection - 07 40383600
- Land Size Approx. - 661 m2
- Formal Entry
- Built In Robes
- Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- Solar Hot Water
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Cairns Beaches
- Shop 1 Smithfield Business Centre, 1057 Captain Cook Hwy
Smithfield QLD 4878
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 07 4038 3800 - 24hrs
- F: 07 4038 3400