28 Bombala Close, Merriwa
Simply The Best.... Better Than All The Rest. House - Property ID: 940327
Please contact Steve Kelly on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing.
This stunning property offers family living at its best. Renovated to a very high standard, there are plenty of stylish living spaces both inside and out, plus a sparkling below ground pool. You will feel like you are on holiday all the time in your very own 5 star resort!.
The location is perfect as well. Situated in a whisper quiet cul de sac, while being close to schools, shops, church, parks, public transport and all the other great amenities this area has to offer. The beach is only a short drive away.
Some of the features of this outstanding property are:
- Huge master bedroom with parents retreat and floor to ceiling mirrored wardrobes. The hotel style ensuite has quality floor to ceiling tiling. A large rainhead shower with a frameless shower screen. The contemporary double vanity has above counter sinks with flickmixer taps. There is also a separate toilet.
- A formal lounge across the passageway from the master bedroom at the front of the home has a number of potential uses. It is separated from the rest of the home by double french doors so would also make a great home office.
- Through the french doors you enter another large lounge/family area which leads through to the open plan kitchen with yet another (3rd) lounge/family/dining area. This impressive property just keeps on giving and offers sensational family living spaces.
- The master chef's kitchen is an entertainers dream. It has been completely renovated with an island breakfast bar, stainless steel cooking appliances and dishwasher, feature backsplash tiling, solid wood benchtops, designer cupboards including overheads and a double fridge/freezer recess.
-In a separate wing of the property are the three great sized minor bedrooms and a large open plan activity room. The gorgeous family bathroom that services this area has a freestanding bath, frameless shower and a vanity with flickmixer tap. Just like the ensuite the floor to ceiling tiling takes this bathroom to another level. There is also a separate toilet. This whole wing of the house also be perfect for extended family.
- Flowing out through sliding doors at the side of the home you enter your very own outdoor oasis. Firstly you step in to one of the 2 undercover paved outdoor patio areas. With a pitched roof pergola this area is completely protected from the elements and can be used year round. Around the corner to the back garden is another large undercover paved area overlooking the back lawn and low maintenance manicured gardens. A large rainwater tank helps keep this area clean and green.
- The sparkling below ground pool is a stunner. With a spa seat and child safety ledge it can be enjoyed by the whole family. The top of the line Fremantle limestone paving combines perfectly with the "cool blue" colour of the pool to create an outdoor oasis.
There are many more extra's and upgrades in this property that make it so unique and very desirable. These include ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning, solar panels, 2 gas heater points, timber floors, wool carpets, wooden slat blinds, feature lighting and contemporary wallpapered feature walls.
Don't delay, give Steve Kelly a call on 0426 047 394 to arrange a viewing of this wonderful property.
- Land Size Approx. - 531 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport