243 Kalamunda Road, Maida Vale
Sold for $ 620,000
Peaceful Country Living in Perth's Foot Hills House - Property ID: 938984
As you pull into the driveway of 243 Kalamunda Road and are surrounded by mature tropical plants and native trees throughout the beautiful garden, it will feel like you are miles away from city living on a relaxing getaway, when in fact you have just arrived home only minutes away from Perth Airport, the soon to be Forrestfield/Airport train station link AND only 23km from Perth city!!
If you make this property your own you really will have the best of both worlds.
Convenient to good shopping areas, schools, childcare, healthcare, and the Hills tourist areas, this 1985 quality-built brick and tile home is set towards the back right-hand side of a level spacious 1916m2 block leaving plenty of room for parking and plenty of side access to the powered workshop/yard on the left-hand side of the property.
The home is HUGE with 4 good sized bedrooms and multiple living areas including the front sunken lounge, open plan kitchen/dining area, separate living/study area, AND a TV area or games room equipped with a bar leading onto the patio and below-ground swimming pool, complete with pergola and gazebo for plenty of outdoor summer fun and barbecues. Buy now and be nicely settled in and ready for the swimming season and Christmas entertaining!
With a great layout, this property is perfect for entertaining, and for the tradesman or person working from home. Also great for children and pets with lots of room for them to run free and explore, behind the safety of established colour bond fencing. You have your very own fruit trees: oranges, mandarins, lemons, apricots and locquats, and there's room for a veggie garden or chook house too.
• Big main bedroom with a walk in robe
• 3 more good sized bedrooms with built in robes
• 2 updated bathrooms
• Sunken front lounge
• Combined Kitchen/dining/living area
• Study nook
• Games/living area equipped with built in bar
• Polished wooden floors throughout
• Ducted Air conditioning
• Updated kitchen overlooking the pool area
• Wide frontage allowing side access to both sides of the property
• Dream entertainers area with new pergola, below ground pool, gazebo and outdoor BBQ
• Powered workshop and yard area for the tradies
• Separate wood shed
• Grassed area to the rear
• Fruit trees
• 1916sqm block
• Minutes from all Kalamunda has to offer including major supermarkets, cafes and boutique shops
• Easy access to transport and very close to schools and shops
To see this amazing property for yourself please contact Rachael O'Dowd.
- Land Size Approx. - 1916 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport