283 Marine Terrace, Geographe
Sold for $ 945,000
Sassy Style with Sea Views House - Property ID: 935991
This split level living home is ideally located with full ocean views and close to shopping amenities and a short drive to town. Public transport runs past and you can easily walk or bike ride to the central CBD via a cycle way.
- 4 bedrooms,2 bathrooms.
- Minor bathroom has spa.
- Upper level bathroom has bath.
- Master bedroom has ocean views and shutters separating the bedroom to the ensuite.
- Master ensuite with porcelain sink, separate toilet with hand basin.
- 2 x open plan living spaces both on bottom and top floor with ocean views.
- Down stairs has a large family room with corner bar.
- Large open wood fire place to centre conversation and gatherings.
- Italian tiled flooring on bottom floor.
- Under stair storage with wine racks.
- Solid exposed wood feature beams in ceiling.
- Natural wood bench tops.
- Island cupboard has granite top and storage.
- New Electric wall oven, Gas cook top (natural gas) & S/S range hood.
- Walk in pantry.
- Dumbwaiter lift in garage to upper level (electric).
- Marri flooring on upper level floor.
- Hot water connected to natural gas.
- Reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Security alarmed.
- Reticulated gardens of a bore.
- Laundry chute.
- Upper level Alfresco with full ocean views and drop blinds for all year round entertaining.
- Offie / study.
- Dual access block (Cnr Russel St and Marine Tce)
- Fully establish and easily maintained gardens with velvety lawns reticulated from bore.
- Fremantle stone paving surrounds home.
- Small garden shed.
- Outside shower (hot and cold water).
- Decked alfresco leading off the ground floor living area.
- Fully fenced yard and lot size of 516m2.
The opportunity to living in this very unique style sea side home is waiting for you.
- Land Size Approx. - 516 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Alarm System