5 Mayne Drive, Tamworth
Sold for $ 315,000
INVESTORS! Don't miss this!! House - Property ID: 934950
Are you looking for big living areas inside and great entertaining outside? You have to check this home out!
This spacious family home, is immaculately maintained and located within close proximity to all amenities including shops, schools and sporting facilities.
Embracing easy care living this three-bedroom home offers plenty of spacious, comfortable interiors features flowing out to a huge indoor/outdoor entertainment area. Beyond the roof you will find a large, well planned yard with large shed and carport, perfect for extra car accommodation and workshop. The gardens are low maintenance with easy side access through to the rear.
* Three good sized bedrooms with built in robes to all
* Huge lounge and a oversized rumpus/living which has to be seen to be appreciated!
* Very tidy Kitchen / dining
* Quality flooring throughout. Evaporative air and a fantastic fireplace to warm right through on those chilly days.
* Large private, flat grassed yard with two bay lockup shed with power and carport, perfect for a workshop and extra vehicle accommodation.
* Easy care gardens to the front and rear of the home.
This is a lovely home and worth inspecting before it gets snapped up.
- Land Size Approx. - 880 m2
Office & Agent Details
- 237 Peel Street
Tamworth NSW 2340
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
- P: 02 6766 1655
- F: 02 6766 2347
- Sales Agent
- E: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
- M: 0418665936