29 Jackson Street, Nobby
Owner Relocating and Wants This Property Sold!! House - Property ID: 921144
Tired of the city rat race, then this property which is located a easy 20 minute drive from the City of Toowoomba is ideal for you. Relax on the front or back verandas and enjoy the peaceful surroundings of this country town.
The property is a short walk to the local primary school, corner store, coffee shop and the historic award winning Steele Rudd Pub that offers the best meals in the area.
The home is only 4 years old and set on 1012m2. Offers 3 three bedrooms, all with builtin robes, ensuite to main bedroom and the main bath room is wheel chair friendly. The open plan living always allows you to stay involved with the family while preparing meal in the modern kitchen.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with robes
- Main with ensuite and walk in robe
- Stainless steel electric appliances in kitchen
- Large open plan living/meals area
- Reverse cycle Air Conditioning to living area and main bedroom
- Laundry with storage
- Wheel chair friendly with disabled main bathroom
- Double front doors
- Veranda on the front and back rural views
- Tank and Town water
- Carport plus access to backyard
Inspection of this lovely home is highly recommended.
- Land Size Approx. - 1012 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking