25/351 Hawtin Road, Forrestfield
OVER 55, WANTING TO DOWNSIZE AND BE PART OF A GREAT COMMUNITY?? House - Property ID: 920318
This well presented 84sqm of living park home ,it was custom built by the original owners 20 years ago and is one of the largest in the village.
* Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge.
* The two bedrooms are spacious with built in robes.
* The main bedroom has direct access to the bathroom.
Not short on space you will be able to entertain those friends and family that come to visit.
There is a deck at the front which will accommodate a few chairs and small table for you to sit and read in the sun or just watch the world go by. There are also small stairs off the back of the rear of the villa for access to carport or garden shed.
The Village boasts a central deli, below ground swimming pool and community hall, which are all available for your use. You can also reap the benefits of the facilities the village has to offer.
There is a small fee of $187.00 per week for the lease of the land. Your utilities are metered separately and charged monthly through Park Management.
Park Management must approve all potential purchasers prior to an offer being written up.
Features of this home include but are not limited to:
* High ceilings to living area
* 2 Queen sized bedrooms
* Functional kitchen with wall oven,gas hot plates , pantry, overhead cupboards & plenty of bench space
* Ducted Air conditioning
* Rear outdoor garden area and front verandah
* Built in robes to both bedrooms
* Spacious, separate bathroom and separate toilet
* Formal lounge & dining
* Security rear door
* Separate laundry with easy back door access to washing line
* Undercover parking for one car
* Garden shed
(Pets are not permitted in the village)
Book a viewing and fall in love with the Village lifestyle.
Helen Colja 0411 152 777 email email@example.com
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining