@ 215 Cottesloe Drive, Mermaid Waters
Sold for $ 478,000
The Best Waterfront Townhome in Mermaid Waters! Townhouse - Property ID: 915498
This is a desirable property that won't last!
With the best of the best quality throughout, right now is your opportunity to purchase this impressive residence as the owner occupier has committed to an interstate move.
This rarely available end position creates a bright and breezy waterfront space ideal for entertaining. The lower level of this townhome includes an impressive stone kitchen, dining room and lounge room, all with water views, main floor laundry, powder room and 3rd bedroom/guest retreat. The upper level includes a large waterfront master bedroom, complete with a modern stone ensuite. The second bedroom has a built in robe, and is steps away from the (pictured) modern bathroom. The main floor 3rd bedroom/guest retreat has a self contained powder room. Additionally, the owner has been granted body corporate approval to install a waterfront patio so you can soak up the summer sun!
- Quietest location on site
- End position makes it even more desirable
- Direct waterfront access
- Master bedroom includes a large waterfront balcony and stone ensuite
- Balcony with views to Broadbeach
- Includes 2 driveway car spaces
- Security remote gate entry
- Great location for families
- 3 pools and heated spa on site
- Restaurant on site
- On site managers cater to holiday and permanent letting
- Permanent rent appraisal approx. $550 per week.
- Body corporate approx. $46 per week
- Council rates approx. $1620 per annum
- Water rates approx. $322 per quarter
- Close to Shops
- Secure Parking