3B Aquaviva Circle, Viveash
Offers from $499,000-$515,000
Style and Location Townhouse - Property ID: 912852
Modern designed 3 bedrooms + study townhouse offers space, comforts and privacy all with the added convenience of being in unique pocket with views off the balcony to Blackadder Creek. From this location, you can follow the pathways that meander all the way to the Swan River and with the Swan Valley only a short drive from your new home.
Close to Schools, Shopping, new hospital, 15 minutes to Airport, 22 minutes to Perth. Public Transport and Leisure Activities are short a drive. Making it perfect for a young couple, investors or retiree looking for a lifestyle change.
Built in 2008, this 3X2 plus study home features a roomy sized living space and dining positioned adjacent to kitchen. Laundry, a double garage and an easy-care outdoor entertainment on the lower level. The upper level has 3 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes, an attached ensuite in the master bedroom, balcony and a second bathroom.
Additional features include 2 split system air conditioning, gas bayonet, gas hot water system, a modern kitchen with gas cooking to make it a complete home.
TOWNHOUSE FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Very spacious open plan tiled lounge, meals and kitchen area
* Kitchen has a gas cook top, lots of storage and bench space all in neutral colours
* Study or 4th bedroom
* Separate laundry and separate toilet off kitchen area
* Access to outdoor area from the laundry
* Sliding doors to outdoor entertaining area from the meals area
* Outside entertainment area all paved
* 3 very generous bedrooms, 2 modern bathrooms
* Linen closet
* Carpet in all bedrooms
* Spacious Master bedroom with balcony
* Master also has Ensuite bathroom, with toilet & robe
* 2 separate bedrooms with robes
* Second bathroom has a bath
* Reticulated gardens
* Double lock up garage
Please call Helen Colja 0411 152 777 or email email@example.com
- Land Size Approx. - 285 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport