56 Marjorie Court, Jimboomba
A Unique Property House - Property ID: 883490
If you are looking for a property that is unique and different from the rest then, this could be the property for you. Set back on a 1.09ha block (just under 3 acres) this property is full of character.
The double brick house has racked ceilings, slate floors and an open fire place in the main living room creating a warm and cosy atmosphere on those cool winter evenings.
Two generous sized bedrooms on the lower level + a smaller bedroom which could also be used as a study all have built in robes. The master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, is located upstairs on a mezzanine floor overlooking the downstairs living areas.
Outside a lovely wide veranda runs the full length of the house and out to the concrete pool. A great place to relax and entertain family and friends.
There is also a two-room studio, an 11x11 work shop / shed this could also be transformed into a fantastic games room.
There are so many features to this unique character property, I invite you to call for an inspection.
Only minutes from Jimboomba township, shops, cafes and local schools.
* 1.09ha block
* 4 bedrooms built robes, master has walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan kitchen and dining, gas cooking, dishwasher, pantry
* Slate floors in living areas, brick features, open fire place, sunken living room
* Wide verandah, concrete salt pool
* 2 room separate studio, 11x11 workshop/shed 2 x carport
* Small gardening shed, fully fenced
* Hidden under ground electric dog wire fence
- Land Size Approx. - 1.09 hectares
- New Gas Water System
- Under Ground Electric Dog Fence
- Separate Living Unit
- Formal Entry
- Open Fireplace
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Water Tank
- Gas Hot Water
Office & Agent Details
Professionals Jimboomba Real Estate
- Shop 8, Jimboomba Convenience Centre, 133 Brisbane Street
Jimboomba QLD 4280
- E: email@example.com
- P: (07) 5547 7288
- F: (07) 5547 7366