56 Marjorie Court, Jimboomba
Offers Over $549,000
Offers Over $549,000 - A Unique Property House - Property ID: 883490
The Sellers of this property have instructed me to reduce this property and get it SOLD!!
Just a 5 minute drive from schools and shops, and you will find this awesome property, that is not the run of the mill.
Situated on a 2.75 acre block for privacy, with lots of shade from the mature trees, this is a one off property that is unique & full of character in every way.
The double brick house has raked ceilings, slate floors and an open fire place in the main living room creating a warm and cosy atmosphere on those cool winter evenings.
Offering 3 bedrooms downstairs with built in robes, the master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, is located upstairs on a mezzanine floor overlooking the downstairs living areas.
The huge concrete pool will be a popular spot for the summer, and those balmy nights. Or just relax on the massive wide deck, and keep your eye on the kids in the pool..
There is also a separate two-room building, unlimited potential here for Home Business, Pool House, or Studio, plus an 11x11 work shop / shed this could also be transformed into a dual living situation or a Man Cave.
There is a stable for the horse/sheep/goat etc, dam, concrete driveway from the road to the home, NBN is also connected at the property. The dog fencing that once you have attached the collar to the dog, they don’t go near the fence. Summer creek at the rear.
* 1.09ha block
* 4 bedrooms built robes, master has walk in robe and ensuite
* Open plan kitchen and dining, gas cooking, dishwasher, pantry
* Slate floors in living areas, brick features, open fire place, sunken living room
* Wide verandah, concrete salt pool
* 2 room separate studio, 11x11 workshop/shed 2 x carport
* Small gardening shed, fully fenced
* Hidden under ground electric dog wire fence
* NBN connected + Free school bus stops outside of property
- Land Size Approx. - 1.09 hectares
- New Gas Water System
- Under Ground Electric Dog Fence
- Separate Living Unit
- Formal Entry
- Open Fireplace
- Built In Robes
- High Ceilings
- Pay TV Cable/Sat
- Pet Friendly
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Fully Fenced
- In Ground Swimming Pool
- Water Tank
- Gas Hot Water
Office & Agent Details
- Shop 8, 133 Brisbane Street, Jimboomba Convenience Centre, 133 Brisbane Street
Jimboomba QLD 4280
- E: email@example.com
- P: (07) 5547 7288
- F: (07) 5547 7366